- 83%

[2023] The Complete Management Skills Certification Course

(12 customer reviews)

$19.99

Added to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 1
Last updated on June 11, 2024 10:28 am Details
SKU: 36C76AA1 Categories: ,

Used at Amazon®, Unilever®, Walmart®, and other top firms. Learn leadership, productivity, communication skills & more!

12 reviews for [2023] The Complete Management Skills Certification Course

4.1 out of 5
3
7
2
0
0
Write a review
Show all Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
  1. Maria Tita Viovicente Valenzona

    The learning experience is great. The course is very informative, well prepared, very structured, engaging, and very practical. It made management topics easier to learn and understand, aside from the actual insights from managers themselves. Kudos to the instructor and the whole team that made this learning experience worth it!

    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  2. Khris Ward

    This is my first experience with Udemy. I typically have taken more traditional classes, and was skeptical of the program. This course was well planned, and had appropriate subject matter for the degree of the course.

    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  3. Tim Bruns

    Great topics and interesting interviews with real world management practitioners. Also enjoyed the macro-economic perspective and assignments/exercises that encouraged feedback from peers.

    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  4. Prateek Agarwal

    I learned a lot of things regarding leadership and managing a team in a corporate environment. This is definitely very helpful for my professional growth. Thanks a lot.

    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  5. Leander Peters

    Great course, loved the interviews with different SME’s.
    Definitely recommend this course, because I learnt a few new concepts and new ways to approach certain scenarios in my career and personal life.
    Thank you so much!!

    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  6. David Vega

    All the stuff is super accurate and will help to identify areas of improve and make us better thinkers and decision makers.

    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  7. Precious Nompumelelo Ndlovu

    it was all good until i finished my course and i couldn’t get my certificate because i am on 95% . it was gonna be better if i could find the remaining 5% so i can finish my course. please assist me

    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  8. Rohail Usman

    It was a great experience taking this course. It’s a well-designed course that gives a brief outlook of what a manager role is defined for. There were several things, which I was not aware of before taking this course.

    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  9. Tiffany Nelson

    This course was great! The topics covered included relatable scenarios that helped to provide real-life managerial situations. I would recommend this course to others that are looking to build their management skills.

    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  10. Pritesh Patel

    This was an okay course. There wasn’t anything about managing people. All about the economic, etc.

    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  11. Leopoldo John Acot

    I already have my MBA from many moons ago, but taking this management skills certification course is a great refresher as I’ve been out of circulation for a while. Loving the interactive style and well-paced videos!

    Lots of academic models and resources – a bit too much for me at times. But at least I know it’s not based on pie-in-the-sky concepts but well-researched constructs.

    My managerial skill sets are already organized through the years – but taking this course if opening my eyes to what I might have missed all these years.
    Note: there was a glitch in getting my certification but it’s all happily sorted out and turns to be something that’s from the Udemy platform. Thanks to the course producers for replying to my concerns, and taking the time to reply. If you do get a course non-completion issue – I also suggest that you email both Eazl (?) and support@udemy.com (hope I got that right) so it can be sorted out.

    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  12. Hannah Swank

    This course covered a broad range of management related topics that I found useful as I start my journey as a manager.

    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this

    Add a review

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    [2023] The Complete Management Skills Certification Course
    [2023] The Complete Management Skills Certification Course

    $19.99

    Register New Account
    Shopping cart